We don’t need history:
The nuclear program of Iran was launched in the 1950s with the help of the United States as part of the Atoms for Peace program. The support, encouragement and participation of the United States and Western European governments in Iran’s nuclear program continued until the 1979 Iranian Revolution that toppled the Shah of Iran.
And then there is today, here we are:
- Attending a Pacific Rim summit, Hillary Clinton issued demands, saying:
- “Iran has a long history of deception and denial regarding its nuclear program and in the coming days we expect Iran to answer the serious questions raised by this report.”
- “The US will continue to consult closely with out allies on the next steps we take to increase pressure on Iran.”
- Clinton, Obama and other top US officials are inveterate liars and war criminals. America thrives on “deception and denial,” raging lawlessly on a global scale.
- Iran threatens no one. Its nuclear program is peaceful and nonmilitary. No evidence disproves it. Saying so is false.
- Kazem Gharib-Abadi, Iran’s permanent Executive Council representative to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) told Press TV:
- “The recent IAEA report is a historic and international mistake which has endangered the agency’s credit, and is based on political provocation and false claims made up of fabricated US (and Israeli) information.”
- Iran dismissed the report as “unbalanced, unprofessional and prepared with political motivation and under political pressure by mostly the United States.
- Al the powers that be have to do is quietly forget about the Kennedy Assassination and a few other histories like the above, and the past all goes away in a blizzard of Iphone-Ipad-computer room pornography and titillation.
- No wonder some people simply want to believe in space beings coming to get us:
- What might happen to extant plant and animal life, if any, does not seem to concern our scientists at all : Man is the important guy here, homo sapienssapiens, — sapiens, from the Latin, meaning discernment, wisdom, (good)judgement, as can be seen by their intentions towards other possible species.You can see this good judgement in action today, as Capitalist countries like theUSA, UK and France, amongst others, living on the world’s poor, go gung-ho withall guns blazing, into poorer ones, wantonly killing women and children to get attheir natural resources, such as oil, just so their indebted economies and peoplescan live off the blood-profits.Not many people even notice chemtrails : I recently asked a friend, an educated,professional man, what he thought about the chemtrailing going on in our skiesthis past decade and more. He came back with a question : What’s that ? I said :Those lines in the sky, that look like contrails – you know what contrails are ?Yes. Well, these look like contrails, but they just keep on persisting, spreadingout, causing a general white-out … you’ve never seen those, in the past, ten, oh,twelve years or so, those things that have been hanging over all our heads likesome sword of doom ? No. Most folks do not even look up at the sky any more.
- Educate your children!