As we bandy about the violent extremists meme terrorist/s/as and other Orwellian constructs of New Think Gibber Talk, we could possibly consider the positive side and never again rely on the same metaphor of war that has stained our lovely flowering of the last century. Perhaps we as a world full of neighborhoods, had been less afraid of the “Kargen,” as depicted in “Highlander,” and feeling more like “Conan,” isn’t that the way of the illuminated tale?
What is illuminatum? If it be not a computer screen, a motion picture with its gelatinous connection to the cows of India, or the television razzle dazzle twenty four hour Las Vegas Life, then who would want to look at it? Big always fears small ever since that infedelitous rabble rouser David popped Goliath between the eyes. So of course big is going to want the whole supermarket lot, the trick is to keep you from learning–and I learned this in community access television–that you can have a media voice with all this consumer video/photographic equipment. I mean to tell you, was a saying of a former associate of mine. He said it with a Catawba/Cherokee accent and the other associate I knew at that life station used to say–know what I mean? Today the whole United States fills moments meant for silence with “you know.”
No, I don’t know. And I’ve been studying and practicing for half a century. Sometimes I feel people aren’t listening to my advice, then I find out years later I saved someone’s titey in a pinch. That illuminates the limitations to feelings. What the world is being subjected to with the Grand Experiment, which is a blend of the old fashioned bankers life like Ike in a 56 Buick and Postmodern Creative Indecision–Big, remember, always wants the guaranteed pie–has inflicted mankind with a matrix of abstractions beyond which man can comprehend. The illusion that the computers and scientists know what they are doing comes apart in the real data of actual weather fluctuation. If I send someone a link to one of those stories I get the sky is falling macking when what I am attempting to communicate is how it all changes day to day in funny way and most assuredly, will never ever be the same way twice.
We cannot fault “Monsanto,” because it is an abstraction; a business corporation forever stuck in the banker’s life world. We have the same problem with the Federal Reserve, or Google; abstractions behind a lit up page. The world of abstractions has developed into a chess board of Grand Insanity at the same time it is always the Grand Experiment, especially after seeing an electric motorcycle with gyros that hold it up. My research says the real answer to personal travel will be tied into gyros and Mother Earth’s magnetic flow, plus the electrical charge that collects on my wood stove pipe and everywhere metal is these days. No one can remember a winter like this. My best guess is it would have been one after a USA nuke test. Spray that hot Cesium Illuminati Man.
Since what needs in fault finding, is the deliberate decisions that knowingly harm the world for profit being made behind the abstractions matrix everyday. It is cultural. Over at Carolyn Baker’s website, a new face to me, Phil Rockstroh–definitely quoted out of context–wrote this: “alarmingly, both political parties continue to serve the status quo.” The “Matrix” movies are being studied here in our little community. The abstraction matrix, which for your understanding of what I am talking about applies to your churches, schools, governments, and businesses, makes it a guarantee that the abstractions known as political parties are a big part of the very “monster matrix” people struggle to comprehend. Out of the second “Matrix” movie, comes the idea that humans are still dependent on machines, in their defense against the Matrix and its machines. Here’s how Mr. Rockstroh uses the concept. Full Quote:
Although, alarmingly, both political parties continue to serve the status quo: Contemporary conservatives promote–in fact, seem to outright revel in–the litanies of a gospel of global-wide destruction (in the case of religious fundamentalists even going so far as to implore the forces of heaven, with fervid prayers, to expedite doomsday’s date of arrival) by means of militarist aggression and environmental carnage–while squeamish liberals are devotees of the cliché-worshipping temple of incremental change. (page)
How neatly Mr. Rockstroh has packaged the cultural matrix of abstractions. The pockets of frustration that are focused on the potential ill health from Monsanto and like corporations’ handiwork in the mind of people are part of the cultural memory of the Wandervogel of my generation. When some young reporter takes to the streets and tapes dumb as turds (though you’d be surprised how much thinking went into proper disposal of turd by G-D) American High School students, I feel sorry for the students, even more sorry for the teachers, and can clearly see that the corporate agenda as proselytized by a Rock’ afeller, Ford or Carnegie, amidst the Grand Education that was Dumber Down with burned out topsoil and junkie low brow farming. The elite of Easter Island are the Dead End Sailors of the Great Migration after the last pole shift, meteor splashdowns, and electromagnetic anomalies.
Now Mr. Rockstroh has the idea well in mind. I suggest reading his full article. He goes on to “illuminate,” as we view this light box with words, the destructive power of the matrix of abstraction:
As neocons press the petal to the metal of the war machine, mainstream liberal apologists for the status quo, luxuriating upon the hurtling juggernaut, counsel us that any change in direction and velocity must be incremental, as they proffer other brain-dead, political clichés about the need for”civility” and “political realism” involving the criteria of sausage making. Ibid.
By the end of the second Warchowski Matrix movie, we find “Neo” makes his way to the “Architect’s” room of monitors, to hear that he is “The Anomaly,” and has been reincarnated many times in an effort to eliminte his decisions which always get Zion destroyed, only to rise Phoenix like by design. The movie is the language of artists telling the story of the real life matrix as it was envisioned back in the writing period about the late 1980’s. This movie was released in 2003 so the reference to “9” and “11” can be said to be after the fact except for the screen play, which could “illuminate” further. The reference is when Morpheus leads Neo and a group of other Captains into a building to find the Keymaker so Neo can meet the Architect. There are Nine Men. Morpheus –God of Sleep–leads the group. Neo comments the building is wired with explosives and as they walk down the hallway to see the Merovingian, behind them is the number 101, which for occult numerology is as if 11, in reduction both are 2. Regardless of the actual Spectacle being performed in war and world wipe out, what I hear from my brother-sisters in tune with a cosmic mind is that ET’s don’t like the elite who manipulate, and if running nuclear plants twenty years longer than planned obsolescence isn’t manipulating the public for their own lack of creative vision, I was taught the wrong G-D code. It’s all to keep the status quo of the matrix humming–literally. My father loved to point out the highest IQ’s were often doing 20 to life. We have a cultural flaw that lets the cash and carry justice system work for people who do not much more than shuffle the cards. Be a real producer and the vultures gather because they’ve seen how compound interest works against Greeks and Grapes. Fibonacci probably discovered the “Secret” long before the “Secret” became a way to be a big shot social climber in the fiat money game. G-D gives us just enough and once sent a messenger who sang, “Castles made of sand, will fall into the sea, eventually.” Jimi Hendrix as far as I know.
Culture is built on words and feelings interfere with truth so many ways.
- Morpheus: Everything begins with choice.
- Merovingian: No. Wrong. Choice is an illusion, created between those with power and those without. Look there, at that woman. My God, just look at her. Affecting everyone around her; so obvious, so bourgeois, so boring. But wait. Watch, you see, I have sent her a dessert…a very special dessert. I wrote it myself. It starts so simply; each line of the program creating a new effect, just like…poetry. First, a rush. Heat. Her heart flutters. You can see it, Neo, yes? She does not understand, why? Is it the wine? No…what is it, then, what is the reason? But soon it does not matter. Soon the why and the reason are gone, and all that matters is the feeling itself. And this is the nature of the universe; we struggle against it, we fight to deny it, but it is of course pretend, it is a lie. Beneath our poised appearance, the truth is we are completely out of control. [inhales] Causality. There is no escaping it. We are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the why. Why is what separates us from them, you from me. Why is the only real source of power, without it you are powerless. And this is how you come to me: without why, without power, another link in the chain. But, fear not, since I have seen how good you are at following orders, I will tell you what to do next. Run back, and give the fortune-teller this message: her time is almost up. [stands] Now, I have some real business to attend to, so I will bid you adieu and goodbye. (page)
- Our single most important issue as the ones who walk to “Tea Party” or “Occupy” gatherings has to be a recognition of the flaw in the Myth of our culture. The Anomaly that keeps getting hung on a cross and all the argument one hears about was Jesus real, or was Krishna real, is the Koran the Most Holy Book, is not whether or not the message works, but does the minutia of insignificant abstractions cloud us fro our purpose to make better. How, you might ask, can a moral compass be applied? How about farmer suicides from rapid cultural change built on Monsanto lust for control and profit. For an abstraction the be focused on control and profit means there are people behind it looking for control and profit; say hello Bill Gates, the matrix of empire brings this out of Rockstroh:
And this brings us to what is at the root of the current siege mentality of the architects and operatives of the corporate/militarist state: Below the armament-bristling surface, and at the dark heart of the subterfuge of one percenters’ yawns this abysmal psychology: If an individual insists on existing in a fortified tower of the mind, the truths of his own heart, as well as those arriving from the soul of the world, will appear to him to be acts of sedition; the longings of his own heart for compassion will be misinterpreted as signs of weakness and emotionally displaced as a malignant, paranoid fantasy in which his own desire for resonate human contact will seem to be the attack of an invading army of rebels. Ibid
- Rockstroh and Ward, a tag team of authors striking out at the underbelly of elitism, we struggle with the word and culture to act our creativity. Here we are in our cocktail mix of DNA Postmodern, post anthropocentric “global warming,” totally helpless before an “Illuminati Elite”. What shall we do? Shall we be metaphorical beasts or straight forward like Alex Jones. Today I read this definition as it applied to the Virginia colony:
A free society does not enforce even temporary voluntary slave contracts, since it must allow for a person to be able to change his mind, and for the inalienability of a person’s control over his will and his body. While a man’s property is alienable and may be transferred from one person to another, a person’s will is not; the creditor in a free society may enforce the collection of payment for money he may have advanced (in this case, passage and maintenance money), but he may not continue to enforce slave labor, however temporary it may be. Furthermore, many of the indentures were compulsory and not voluntary — for example, those involving political prisoners, imprisoned debtors, and kidnapped children of the English lower classes. The children were kidnapped by professional “spirits” or “crimps” and sold to the colonists. (page)
- The article explains the brutality asleep in the colonial experience, the post traumatic stress being written into each new generation’s DNA responses after millions of years hanging around the campfire shaking rattles and singing after a most healthy dinner–most of the time. Starvation is always a feeling to drive constant growth in the compound interest sense.
What happened, happened and could not have happened any other way. Morpheus
- And remember that guy named Jesus? I believe he said something like what Rockstroh wrote:
A selfish man’s relentless obsession to possess the bounty of our planet can never assuage his sense of insecurity and emptiness, not even if all the plundered riches of the ravaged earth were laid before him for his taking.
- What can we expect? This is the question of many thinking people. The history of Virginia and Alex Jones author Murray N. Rothbard alert us to elite thinking:
The directors of the Virginia Company decided, unfortunately, that the cure for the grave ailments of the colony was not less but even more discipline. Accordingly, they sent Sir Thomas Dale to be governor and ruler of the colony. Dale increased the severity of the laws in June 1611. Dale’s Laws — “the Laws Divine, Moral and Martial” — became justly notorious: They provided, for example, that every man and woman in the colony be forced to attend divine service (Anglican) twice a day or be severely punished. For the first absence, the culprit was to go without food; for the second, to be publicly whipped; and for the third, to be forced to work in the galleys for six months. This was not all.
- The eventual conclusion was greater payoff to those who were first enslaved, and relaxed liberalization of laws of punishment. Our matrix of abstractions is built on a foundation of the very struggle in our streets and towns today. If we all follow the script of our current tracks in the matrix, then Zion will be destroyed. What do you think the story of the flood is about? Meteor splashdown has occurred. Out there, in space, is the metaphor that we need right now. We need a new cultural response, a new language, not a New World Order, because what the Big N means is One World Profit system, and I tell you, all profit is gone. The abstraction has over run the extraction where it can never support itself again.
Which brings us at last to the moment of truth, wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed, and the Anomaly revealed as both beginning and end. There are two doors. The door to your right leads to the Source and the salvation of Zion. The door to your left leads back to the Matrix, to her and to the end of your species. As you adequately put, the problem is choice. But we already know what you are going to do, don’t we? Already I can see the chain reaction: the chemical precursors that signal the onset of an emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic and reason. An emotion that is already blinding you to the simple and obvious truth: she is going to die and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness. (Ibid Warchowski)
The collective fathers of this culture have given us–and we now give our own children–to the Titans of the corporate/militarist state. Titans, who, as Titans are prone to do, eat their young. (Ibid Rockstroh)
- And in my analysis of self, and performance, witness, I did everything I could to effect the minds entrusted to me to know that their culture will be changed. I listened to prophecy beyond the books to teach my children well, as teaching anything new to my father was struggling with entrenchment.
The Oracle: We’re all here to do what we’re all here to do. I’m interested in one thing, Neo, the future. And believe me, I know: the only way to get there is together.
- I don’t believe in God. I don’t have to. I’ve been given special knowledge so I know God exists. What can be more dangerous than an angry Divinity, a creation seeking to shake out the anomaly?
- I’ll show you here:
These amazing pictures, captured by a NASA satellite, show a gigantic tornado moving across the sun.
The tornado is larger than it might look – in fact, it is probably bigger than the Earth, and could extend hundreds of thousands of miles out into space.
And while its progress over the sun’s surface seems almost stately, it is moving at 300,000 miles per hour. (page link above)